Barn Storage Info And Upgrade Requirements
Since the update on 21 September 2020 (version 1.4.12041), the
Barn storage and upgrade requirements changes have created uproars in FarmVille 3 - Animals communities. Many players have quited playing and many also voiced out their intention of doing so.
Zynga has heard the voices of player communities, and will soon fix the issue with Barn Storage. We'll keep on updating this page from time to time once we get more info, so please check regularly or follow our facebook page to be notified for updates!
Anyway, this post will discuss about the Upgrading process, the materials needed and how to get the materials.
Currently there are 50
Barn levels available in the game. In this post we have listed down all the Storage Capacity and the building requirements for each levels 😁
This new Storage is separated using 2 types; Barn and Crop Storage. This post is mainly for
Barn storage. If you're wondering how to know your
Barn Level, you can tap on your barn building and the Level and capacity info will be displayed.
Barn level and capacity info
Barn Upgrade Items Materials
Before we get to the list, we should know what are the Items needed to upgrade, where and how to get them and their price in Gems if we choose to buy. You can buy the items using Gems by tapping on Barn icon, tap on the
UPGRADE button, it will show the number of items needed and missing items. Then you can click on the
BUY button (or
UPGRADE button to buy all missing Items). You could also buy these items at a lower price via
Merchant's Gem Bundle.
- Item The item name
- Price In Gems Price in Gems should you decide to buy using Gems
- Total Needed Total number of items needed to upgrade
Barnfrom Level 1 to Level 50
|Item||Price in Gems||Total Needed|
How to get those items (Hammer, Drill, Screwdriver)
All the items above can be acquired by using same methods:
- Clearing Rubbles. There are random chances that these items will be dropped after clearing Rubbles. Tips: the higher the Farmhand's Level, the higher the chance is! And a Storage Upgrade chest could randomly appear too after clearing Rubbles.
- Doing Ranger Mission (Animal Quest) Storage Upgrade Affair.
- Winning Bronze or Silver or Gold Chest in Coop Leaderboard. With Gold and Silver Chest you will get 2 Storage Upgrade items (this includes non Barn Upgrade items such as Two-handed Saw, Bearing, Wrench, Rope etc).
- Achieve at least Wooden Chest in Coop Event. The higher the Chest tier, the better the chance to get Storage Upgrade Items.
- Fullfiling Visitor's Requests.
- Purchasing from Merchant. Price and quantity varied from 325 Gems (3 each) to 1050 Gems (10 each).
Requirements, Rewards and Unlocks
Table below shows Storage capacity and Items required per level. NOTE: The
Barn can be unlocked when a Player reached level 5. Before having a
Barn, the initial storage capacity is at 40.
- Level Barn Level.
- Capacity How many items can you store in this level.
- Items Required Items to upgrade and how many of them you'll need.