Post last updated on 5 November 2020
Farmville 3 - Animals has been updated on 5 November 2020 version 1.5.12974!
Download and get it NOW at Play Store or App Store. This update includes numerous changes such as (scroll down for details):
- FARMHANDS ENERGY: No more tools! Farmhands now use energy. Energy regenerates over time and when you level up.
- JENNY: Jenny has been officially removed!
- MARKET STAND: Market Stand removed! But you still can sell directly from barn
- EXOTIC ANIMALS: Koalas and Elephants are now in the game! Sticker no longer needed.
- COUNTY FAIR: Rank up the leaderboard and compete against other players in the fan-favorite County Fair!
- TOOLS REMOVED: Tools have been removed from game, freeing up space in your barn
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONS: Building constructions no longer requires a Farmhand
- RUBBLE CLEARING: Each Farmhand has a specific type of Rubble they can clear. Clearing Rubble is now instant and cab be queued indefinitely.
- TINKER STATION: NEW building! Items collected from clearing rubbles can be used in Tinker Station.
- DAILY CHEST: Free Daily Gems has been reduced!
We'll keep on updating this page from time to time once we get more info, so please check regularly or follow our facebook page to be notified for updates!
No more tools! Farmhands now use energy. Energy regenerates over time and when you level up. Since tools are no longer needed, they're removed from the and thus free up space in your BARN!
Don't forget to collect free Gems from the mailbox!
Koalas and Elephants are now in the game! You are no longer required to collect stickers to obtain Exotic Animals. Now you also can have duplicate Exotic Animals.
Exotic animals now require home just like other animals.
Ranger Missions Update
There are new Quest Types: Chapters, Daily Quests and Quick Missions and the quest are now instant!
County fair is a competitive leaderboard feature where you can compete against another players. You score points by producing and crafting items. Points will be automatically attributed in your leaderboard score.
As with coop tournament, you can use Boost to multiply your points.
Highest ranking players at the end of County Fair receive special rewards and promoted to higher leagues where they can earn better rewards.
Each Farmhand has a specific type of Rubble they can clear. Clearing Rubble is now instant and cab be queued indefinitely.
Market Stand removed
Market Stand has been removed! But you still can sell directly from barn!
New building Tinker Station
Items collected from clearing rubbles can be used in Tinker Station.
Free Daily Gems has been reduced! You now can earn only 1 Gem per box (4 boxes per day)